CREATIVE VISUAL HUBThe objective of the Creative Visual Hub (CVH) is to support the creative industry with the task of promoting and believing that the production of students' abilities and talents is based on creativity, innovation and technology that is at the heart of the country's economic and high income sources. The Creative Visual Hub (CVH) has referred to the creative industry in the arts for the economy that engages talented individuals, the corporate community and furthers the country in terms of income and fostering entrepreneurial skills among FSSR UiTM Melaka students in particular. The Creative Visual Hub (CVH) is an initiative to play a role in educating and exposing students to improving their creativity, cultivating talent and developing entrepreneurship skills among students. The Creative Visual Hub (CVH) focuses on the industry-based learning process with skills and creativity. Through the program designed, it will attract students to venture into entrepreneurship as well as produce more young entrepreneurs in the creative industry. The economy of the future is an economy full of creativity. Thus FSSR UiTM Melaka students has to compete in extraordinary ways to be more successful in the future. The growth of the creative content industry needs to focus on young people and graduates to excel in the real world.
“Lecturers and Graduates are born with passion
entrepreneurial, competitive, disciplined and ethical.”
PIONEERING NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Upholding UiTM's name and Malaysian identity by pioneering new opportunities in the areas of media, creative & technology by optimizing AND expertise contributing to advanced society in the field of media, creative and technology.
DRIVEN SKILLS AND CREATIVITY
Preparing students for the Faculty of Art & Design at UiTM Caw. Melaka with provide exposure to the industry by honing technical skills, develop skills, drive creativity and build ethical values professional.
PRODUCE SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT
Highlighting the successful art products of the learning and teaching process. Students are trained to produce products based on the needs and needs of the community and industry.
“Learn Do" T-shirt, Grab it Now!
DEVELOPMENT OF SKILLS AND TALENTS
• Highlight talent, nurture, mobilize and encourage the development of creative products among Lecturers and Students of the Faculty of Art and Design.
• Marketing and highlighting successful art products from the Learning and Teaching process. Students are trained to produce products based on the needs and needs of the community and industry.
MARKETING AND PROMOTE CREATIVE PRODUCTS
• Marketing and promoting creative products as a result of project initiatives based on the expertise of lecturers from the Faculty of Art and Design.
• Provide exposure, marketing, exhibitions, services and product management of creative works based on Learning and Teaching and equipped with entrepreneurial program facilities
ENHANCE EXPERTISE AND CONSULTANCY
• Develop strategies for enhancing expert consultations with Governmental or Private Institutions in the areas of Art & Design based on graphic design, industrial design, photographic and fine arts.
• Organize workshops, seminars, conferences and hands-ons that are closely linked to the expertise of lecturers in general.